We're hiring! We’re looking for a graphic designer, an ambitious all-rounder, strong on concept design and keen to develop experience of exhibition and interpretation production across all sorts of media.
You will be working on our varied client projects, on pitches, and on internal studio projects. The role is a great opportunity for a junior designer to grow into new challenges and further their career.
- Undertaking creative research, and developing graphic concepts for client projects and pitches
- Developing successful concepts through to art working, production and installation. You will take on smaller projects yourself and will work with others on larger schemes as part of a team. Projects usually involve information graphics and environmental graphics, and can also involve wayfinding, marketing material, digital and print.
- Working on internal projects including refining our brand identity and applying it across a wider suite of marketing materials
The ideal candidate must:
- have excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- be self-motivated and ambitious
- have a strong interest in exhibitions and/or graphic design
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
It would be an advantage if you also:
- have a BA(Hons) in Graphic Design or equivalent
- have some experience of taking your work through to delivery; this may be in an extracurricular or voluntary capacity, or via previous employment
- have some experience of the workplace, ideally a placement or contract at a graphic or creative agency or similar
- have an extra string to your bow - perhaps some skills in e.g. layout, web design, animation, 3D visualisation or illustration
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary in the region of £23,000
- 20 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays) and a contributory pension scheme
- A Clerkenwell location for this studio based role, with occasional visits to client sites and production partners
- Extraordinary projects to work on, with support to develop your range and try new things
Please send your CV and work examples/portfolio to:
Closing date: Monday 5th March 12 noon
Interviews: Wednesday 14th March